I am looking for recommendations for a restaurant with the following criteria:
- within walking distance to Kimmel Center for this Friday night.
- reasonable wide range of dishes, no Mexican, Cuban cuisines please.
- < $35 per person (one app, one entree)
- reasonably quiet.
- will be able to get us out in time for a show.
- BYOB preferred, but it is ok if not BYOB.
- Reservation. We are group of 6 so we would like to be able to get in and out in time for the show.
- We tried Ted Montana Grill last week and weren't impressed. The service was good but the food was uninspiring.
After looking through a number of posts on this board, I came up with the following lists, any comments or recommendations outside of this list is welcome.
Updated 27 days ago | 85
Updated 1 month ago | 14
Updated 3 days ago | 160
Updated 23 days ago | 15
Updated 18 days ago | 17