Paper loaf liners [moved from Home Cooking]


Live your best food life.

Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts.
Sign Up For Free
Cookware 2

Paper loaf liners [moved from Home Cooking]

randyjl | May 12, 2012 07:28 PM

Central Market and others bake their loaf cakes in rigid, corrugated, paper liners. Does anyone know what they are called and if they are available for home bakers?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound