Always a fun read, not much different than last year (or the years before that) in most categories.
The only category I will list is the new restaurant one:
Best New Restaurant
1. Poutineville (various locations)
2. Le Filet (219 Mont-Royal, (514) 360-6060)
3. Nora Gray (1391 St-Jacques W., (514) 419-6672)
4. Café Sardine (9 Fairmount E., (514) 802-8899)
5. Deville Dinerbar (1425 Stanley, (514) 281-6556)
Note to our tourist/out of town friends : This is based one the recommendation of the readers of the Mirror weekly (somewhat "underground" weekly newspaper ).
by Jen Wheeler | Knowing how to grill corn on the cob is a necessary summer skill, so with Labor Day fast approaching...
by David Watsky | Wondering what to do with your extra cherries? These sweet and savory cherry recipes should help...
by Miki Kawasaki | Making summer fruit preserves is a great way to capture a taste of the season for later in the year...