We finally decided to go to Kirk's Steakburger in Campbell the other night, after several years of driving by it and saying "we should try Kirk's".
It was terrible.
1. - not a big patty(nothing like the photo on the sign)
2. - the meat was overcooked & dry(I asked for medium)
3. - the bun was dry
4. - the meat tasted weird like there was lamb mixed into the beef, not what you want when you're just there for an old fashioned hamburger
5. - service wasn't too friendly
6. - the place is rundown and a sorta grimy
7. - it was pricey for a burger joint with no ambience
$15+ for 2 regular(smallish) hamburgers, chili cheese fries & one drink. Not worth it at all.
We could have had 2 big bowls of pho and 2 ice coffees for that price. Oh well, we told ourselves we wouldn't know till we tried. Now we know. We're sticking to Barneys.