Hello, I have an assignment to translate some recipes from Indonesian into English. Could you please help me to review the recipe below? Please give me your comment and suggestion about the recipe. You can give me comment whether it is understandable or not. Thank you and have a good day!
How to make Pepes Tahu (Indonesian Steamed Tofu)
80 – 120 grams of tahu
5 cloves of garlic
5 cloves of shallot
Sufficient amount of Seasonings
Bird’s Eye Chillies
Sufficient amount of Banana leaves
Sufficient amount of Toothpicks (To keep the wrapping in shape)
1. First, cut the spring onions by the amount of pepes tahu you want to make
2. Mash the tofu with a spoon or fork. Set it aside.
3. After that, grind the garlics, shallots, candlenuts and a bit of salt until it becomes soft.
4. Mix the mashed tofu with the grinded spice. After it mixed well, add 2 eggs and the seasonings. Stir it well.
5. Next, put the mixture into the cleaned banana leaves and shape it however you want. Then, steam it for about 40-45 minutes
6. Lastly, pepes tahu (Indonesian Steamed Tofu) is ready to be served.
by Brianne Garrett | New year, new me. It’s a popular mantra that we all tell ourselves going into a new year—vowing that...
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want to eat less sugar, finding no-sugar and low sugar breakfast recipes that are both easy...