Immersion soup-cooler thing


Cookware 8

Immersion soup-cooler thing

Jishin | Nov 2, 2009 05:25 PM

Help me, peoples, please? I cannot remember what it's actually called, and I'm looking to get one. It's essentially a big tube you fill with water, freeze, and then plunge into hot soup or sauce to cool it for storage.

Would love one for home use ... used to be a restaurant cook and loved 'em then, too. Just can't remember what the darn things are called!

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound