Holiday Sweepstakes: You Could Win* a KitchenAid 7-Qt. Pro Line Stand Mixer and More! Enter the Giveaway

Follow us:

Cookware 1

French Copper pan mark

Jolie33 | Jan 6, 201507:09 AM

i have a number of antique French copper pots & pans. I have one that I am having a difficult time identifying the mark - thus I am looking for help.
The maker's mark appears to be in an oval and the top letters that I can make out are " ugme and poss. a "t". The bottom part of the oval has uille and either an "r" or "t". I thought it might be possible that it is DeHillerin or poss. part of the word : Villedieu...?but wanted to come to the experts and ask their opinion. Does anyone have any information that could help me - I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you in advance for your aid...


Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›

Recommended from Chowhound

Catch up on the latest activity across all community discussions.
View latest discussions