Things I will not miss:
1. Tuna in everything
2. Hard boiled eggs smashed up and mixed with other things
3. Ketchup where it doesn't belong, like on rice, or as a gravy for hot hard boiled eggs
4. Eggs for lunch or supper, but never for breakfast.
5. French fries twice a day
6. Potatoes more than once in a meal
7. Mushy, overcooked pasta
8. Cafeteria food - great mounds of starch
9. Green vegetables cooked until they are greyish brown
10.That pool of grease under the meat, absorbing into formerly crisp french fries
Things I will miss:
1. Those little green peppers, served fried, with salt.
2. Galician bread
3. Local wine at reasonable prices
4. Really cheap wine which is drinkable
5. Shellfish in general
7. Fresh fruit, especially plums and cherries
8. Cold cuts, ¡YOW! they know how to cure meat here.
9. Watching the sun set at 11pm
10.The city market