In a couple of hours I won't have to work again until January 3rd. Since the better half is off skiing, I am trying to think of a nicer place I could stop at in Denver or Boulder for lunch on the way home that meets the following criteria:
1. Not normally open for lunch except during the week (when I ordinarily would not be able to dine there)
2. Not one of my customary, tempting haunts such as Rioja
3. Not an ultra-casual place like a taco joint
4. I won't be imbibing, so beverages aren't important
5. Points if they have a nice bar area where I would feel comfy dining solo
6. Preferably something new-ish. How is Colterra in Niwot, for example? What about French 250? Anyone? Bueller?
If the parking lots at my office are any guide, most people are probably off of work and travelling by now. However, I figured there may be a few people still stuck online trying to stay awake who could give me some guidance (you know who you slackers are...heh heh).