I thought I'd mention some things i tried that were fabulous, and perhaps others would chime in with their findings.
1. The person who sells homemade pasta: I tried the spinach taggliatelle and it was delicious. i wish I had gotten a bunch of varieties. Has anyone tried the filled pasta?
2. The lady who makes desserts and displays them on raised trays (if you know what I mean): her chocolate meringues are fantastic. The nuts are toasted first, and are just delicious.
3. Spinning spider is SOOO expensive but I love the chevre w/ fig and rosemary. I like the lemon, too, but I didn't think it was as lemon-y as usual recently.
4. Poplar flower honey. I'm not sure I'd buy it again for $15 when I can usually get local honey for $8-$10...but it is a very rich flavored honey and I'm glad I tried it. Also, try her cinnamon flavored spun honey.
5. And some unknown farm on the row of tents nearest the road and on the end toward the parking lot sold me THE most wonderful melt in your mouth baby lettuces. yum.
Updated 2 days ago | 26
Updated 1 month ago | 14
Updated 21 days ago | 17
Updated 26 days ago | 14
Updated 20 days ago | 19