My sister and I are throwing a surprise anniversary party for our parents (40 years!), and could use help in finding good catering. Here are the details for what we’re planning and looking for:
- Cuisine types: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern or Balkan, such as Tunisian, Turkish, Afghani, Persian, Greek, etc.
- Location will be at their friends’ house in east Toronto, near Gerard St. and Woodbine Ave. (close to “little India”)
- Catering for about 35 people
- It will be a Saturday afternoon luncheon
- Price range: Around $800. If this is unrealistic, we'd also appreciate info on that.
- A caterer who could also provide plates, cutlery, glassware, etc. for guests
- We would provide our own alcohol
Thanks Chowhounders! I look forward to hearing and heeding your advice.