Do you live in or near San Francisco? Are you free October 5 to attend an amazing food event for a good cause? The organizers of the San Francisco Street Eats Gala—a biennial charity event for a local nonprofit that fosters philanthropy in the Vietnamese-American community, spearheaded by Charles Phan, chef and founder of SF’s The Slanted Door—have given us a pair of tickets to give to one lucky CHOW reader.
Street Eats Gala takes place at the San Francisco Ferry Building, 7 p.m. on October 5. Fifteen Bay Area chefs will be there to serve their interpretations of street food. Tickets are $125. For a chance to win ours, email us at email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. PT this Sunday, September 29. The winning email will be randomly chosen, and we’ll contact the winner on Monday, September 30. If you don’t win, don’t worry: Receive $10 off each ticket by using the promo code CHOW.COM.
To whet your palate, behold the list of participating chefs:
• Nick Balla and Cortney Burns of Bar Tartine
• Rob Lam of Butterfly
• Jason Fox of Commonwealth
• Dominica Rice-Cisneros of Cosecha
• Kim Alter of Plum
• John Finger and Terry Sawyer of Hog Island Oyster Co.
• Ravi Kapur of Liholiho Yacht Club
• Martin Castillo of Limon Rotisserie
• Meg Ray of Miette
• Greg Dunmore of Nojo
• Staffan Terje of Perbacco
• Maxine Siu of Plow
• Evan and Sarah Rich of Rich Table
• Charles Phan of The Slanted Door
• Leo Beckerman and Evan Bloom of Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen