White Peach Sangría
Adapted from "101 Sangrias & Pitcher Drinks" by Kim Haasarud
There’s no getting around the fact that white peaches and fizzy wine are a dainty and feminine combination for a summer cocktail. But be sure to serve this sangría over plenty of ice: It may look delicate but it can pack a punch. For a seasonally inspired summer picnic, mix up a batch of this sangría and serve it with our zucchini bread.
This recipe was featured as part of our Wine Cocktails photo gallery.
- 1 (750-millliter) bottle Moscato d’Asti
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 3/4 cup crème de pêche (peach liqueur)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 white peaches, pitted and sliced, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into half wheels, plus more for garnish (optional)
- Ice, for serving
Combine all of the ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh peach and lemon slices, if desired.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved