Slow Cooker Chipotle Chili
This easy recipe yields a rich, smoky-tasting chili, perfect for laid-back Sundays. Made with chicken thighs, canned cannellini beans, and a handful of other ingredients, it tastes more complicated than it is. Bonus: You’ll have leftovers for the week.
Looking for a more basic option? Check out our classic slow cooker chili recipe with beef.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, skin removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion, large dice
- 4 medium garlic cloves, small dice
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 3 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chicken stock or low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
1Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker.
2Cook for 4 to 5 hours on high, until the chicken pulls apart easily with a fork.
© Red Ventures. All Rights Reserved