Marie's® Asian Sesame Coleslaw
Marie’s® Dressing [Sponsored Recipe]
This recipe for coleslaw with Asian flavors from Marie’s® Dressing calls for cabbage, a carrot, green onions, cilantro, and Marie’s® Sesame Ginger Coleslaw Dressing.
- ½ head Chinese or Napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 to 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 handful of cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons Marie’s® Sesame Ginger Coleslaw Dressing
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
1In a large bowl, add the cabbage, carrot, green onion and cilantro. Toss gently to combine.
2In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, sugar and Marie’s® Sesame Ginger Coleslaw Dressing and pour over cabbage mixture. Gently toss to coat.
3Stir in sesame seeds and add salt to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe, while from a trusted source, may not have been tested by the CHOW food
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved