Crisp Pancetta and Egg Salad Sandwich
CHOW Food Team
Here we take a page from breakfast and team up a classic egg salad recipe with bacon (or in this case pancetta) and toast, for a sandwich that’s fit for any time of day. We recommend trying your hand at homemade mayo to really put this sandwich over the top.
This recipe was featured as part of our Most Delicious Sandwiches photo gallery.
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, small dice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (3/4-inch-thick) slices brioche, toasted
- 9 thinly sliced pieces Pan-Crisped Pancetta
1Place the eggs, pickle, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a medium nonreactive bowl and stir until evenly combined.
2Divide the egg salad among 3 pieces of the brioche and top each with 3 pieces of the pancetta. Top with the remaining pieces of brioche and serve.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved