Chicken Tomato Sauce
This dish can be eaten by meat eaters or vegetarians, you can remove the chicken and it will not ruin the dish.
i am only 16 years of age, i decided to put all my knowledge of food and produce ths dish. Its full of flavour, and not that very hard to make once you know what you are doing. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave your comments.
- Approx 8 Large Tomatoes
- Strips Of Chicken (Average 386g)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- One large onion
- Salt and black pepper
- Dried coriander
- Olive oil
11. Firstly, peel and chop the onions and garlic into small pieces.
22. Add the tomatoes to a bowl of hot water, leave for a minute or so and remove the skin, if you wish you can remove the inner core of the tomato.
33. Add the olive oil and sweat the onions and garlic together in the pan in a medium heat.
44. Add the chicken and fry until it’s cooked through, and turnt white.
55. Add a splash more of the olive oil, and then add the tomatoes.
66. After a few minutes this will form a sauce, add the lid to the saucepan and turn down the heat a little and leave to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently other it will stick to the bottom.
77. Whilst the sauce is simmering, add a pinch or so of the salt and black pepper and a one large table spoon of dried coriander.
88. If the sauce becomes a little thick then add a little more olive oil.
9To garnish add parmesan cheese over the top
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved