This place is awesome! It's on Dufferin, a little South of Finch.
It's a pretty big European supermarket and is filled with tons of goodies you're unlikely to find anywhere else. Here's a list of things I love in this store, I highly recommend that if you haven't already been there, that you go. As a bonus, they're open 9 - 9 EVERY DAY except for Jan 1st.
- excellent cheese and deli counters, with an amazing variety of fresh cheeses such as cottage, feta, and cream cheese, sold by weight.
- about 30 varieties of chocolate covered mini cheesecakes sold in bulk. They come in flavours such as dulce de leche, blueberry, chocolate, black/red currant, you name it
- a whole aisle (both sides) of bulk European chocolates and candy. A lot of these are hit or miss, but you can buy 1 of each and try them all, its the variety that kills me!
- an amzing variety of pickled items, jams, and fruit/vegetable preserves
- about half of a freezer aisle filled with different types of perogies (meat, potato, cheese, mushroom, cherry, etc...)
- excellent prepared food
They have fresh fruit and veggies too, but this section is quite small, the candy took up a lot of store space, but always fresh.
Just thought i'd share!