Holiday Sweepstakes: You Could Win* a KitchenAid 7-Qt. Pro Line Stand Mixer and More! Enter the Giveaway

Follow us:

Discover the unexpected in the Bay Area. Explore All of SF Bay Area
Restaurants & Bars

Yeah, but what's it called?

Bill Prescott | Feb 15, 200112:45 PM

I read the thread, but still didn't see a name for it. (Maybe I'm blind; I've been known to overlook things right in front of my nose.)

Can I just order "that stuffed chicken dish" and get the right thing? Or, as Melanie suggests, should I order "glutinous rice chicken"?



Want to stay up to date with this post? Sign Up Now ›

Recommended from Chowhound

Catch up on the latest activity across all community discussions.
View latest discussions