Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Nadine Levy Redzepi of Downtime: Deliciousness at Home | Ask Your Questions Now ›

General Discussion

wonderful goo around meatloaf


General Discussion 21

wonderful goo around meatloaf

ketchupgirl | Oct 13, 2011 01:13 PM

Is there a word for the creamy goo that seeps out around the edges of meatloaf while it is cooking? It's always my favorite part, and if it could be bottled up, I would be so happy!

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound