I have recently subscribed to Wines 'Til Sold Out - www.winestilsoldout.com - each day they send me an email of the "wine of the day" for sale online only - and a short review, the suggested retail price and then the price they will sell it for.
I have not yet purchased any wine - and am curious to find out if anyone else has purchased wine this way, and experiences. I am a curious wine drinker with about 30 bottles in my cellar - I am not a collector, more of a horder who just happens to uncorking a bottle and enjoying a glass on occassion - as in every occassion - as in after dinner.
Here is the list for "Marathon Monday" sale which begins at midnight tonight.
Do any of these wines merit watching out for? I appreciate any feedback. I have Googled some of the wines to read reviews and retail price - the Simi Landslide seems like my kind of wine.......thoughts?
MARATHON MONDAY: WHAT TO EXPECT
- Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon 2002
- Chateau St. Jean Cabernet Sauvignon Cinq Cepages 2000
- Heitz Cellar Cabernet Sauvignon 1998
- Showket Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 1998
- Gaja Langhe Sito Moresco 1998
- Simi Landslide Alexander Valley Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stonestreet Christopher's Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 1996
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 1999
- Hall Cabernet Sauvignon 2001
- Dom Perignon Rose 1995
Thank you in advance. Also, if anyone knows of other places to look around........