Sorry to impose on you guys for this hard last minute request
But I'm supposed to pick a place for dinner for a difficult group tonight and here are my restrictions:
1) Some of them are vegetarians
2) One of them is a meat-eater! So I need both options and all pure-vegan places are out :(
3) One of them does not want Japanese or Thai ... She's asking for Chinese
4) One does not want Ethiopian or Moroccan
5) They will be in Santa Monica and refuses to drive too far.
So what am I to do ?? So far I've come up with Typhoon ... but what do you guys think?
Any better options for me? Is there a good Chinese place in Santa Monica?