Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Nadine Levy Redzepi of Downtime: Deliciousness at Home | Ask Your Questions Now ›

Home Cooking

need help on name of vegetable


Home Cooking 5

need help on name of vegetable

kuri | May 16, 2008 04:10 PM

What is the English name of an Asian vegetalbe that is dark green and it is kind of slimy after it is cooked. The Cantonese calls it "san choi", san meaning slimy. Is it Malabar Spinach?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound