2 SuggestionsExpand Map
South Boston is changing rapidly, as we all know. Looking for insight on a few neighborhood rumblings I've heard:
1) Local 149 was great when it opened, then went downhill, and is now good again? Was this a food and/or service issue? What's the latest?
2) L and Broadway - what's going in this prime location? I've heard a rumor of Pasta Beach that I hope is true.
3) Fromage on W. Broadway - long at a standstill, but told it's "opening very soon." Also, is this a cheese shop or a wine/cheese bar? I think and hope the latter.
4) Hearing Franklin Southie's food has gone downhill. Heard there's a new chef - anyone been there lately?
5) Any news on the Pan Asia space on W. Broadway, which was reportedly bought by the Lincoln Tavern/Paramount/etc. guys? Is there a known concept planned for this yet?
6) Has Sauce Trattoria (formerly Wolfie's) been bought? Any news on what will go into this location on L and East 4th?
Please share your insider info!
by Kelsey Butler | Nostalgia is a factor not to be discounted when it comes to food, and these five holiday staples sometimes...
by David Klein | Mail order cookies, cakes, pies, and other sweet treats are better (and more prolific) than ever...