3 SuggestionsExpand Map
we've been spending a lot of time on the uws, was thinking it might be good to have some ideas for a food crawl when we have visitors. So I'm looking for small, inexpensive dishes or snacks. Let's broadly define uws as 72nd to 125th, here's what I have so far:
- sal and carmines broadway and 102nd, slice of pizza
- xian famous food, broadway and 102nd, lamb burger, pork burger or dumplings
- levain bakery, 74th between broadway and columbus, chocolate chip cookie
- beard papas, broadway btw 76th and 77th, cream puffs
- bombay frankies, 107th and amsterdam, roti roll
- koko wings, 106th btw broadway and amsterdam, korean wings
- momofuku milk bar, columbus btw 87th and 88th
- halal guys, amsterdam and 95th, chicken/lamb over rice
most of the time we're north of 96th hence the lack ideas south of say 85th. anyhow, would love your suggestions!
by Brianne Garrett | New year, new me. It’s a popular mantra that we all tell ourselves going into a new year—vowing that...
by Gretchen Lidicker | If you want to eat less sugar, finding no-sugar and low sugar breakfast recipes that are both easy...