They are going to be serving the famous Shrimp Uggie at the New Orleans Roadfood Festival on March 27-28.
Other highlights of the festival include:
- Louie Mueller's Texas barbecue and hot sausage
- Maine Diner seafood chowder
- Tucson Tamale Company hot tamales
- Tony Luke's Philadelphia cheese steaks
- Henpeck Market pimento cheese sandwich
- Cajun country boudin sausage from T-Boy's Slaughterhouse
- Middendof's Louisiana thin-sliced catfish
- Que Crawl Truck Cochon de lait po boy
- Bud Royer's Pecan Pie from the heart of Texas - a la mode
- Louisiana Meat Pies and Crawfish Pies from Lasyone's of Nachitoches
The full lineup can be found on the festival web site http://www.neworleansroadfoodfestival...