Still on vacation. Thought I'd post while things are fresh in my mind.
1. Food trucks at Klyde Warren. Nammifood truck for a noodle bowl and a banh mi. Husband had the noodle bowl Asian BBQ pork. He really enjoyed it. I had the lemongrass chicken banh mi. It was good, but I've had better. The bread to filling ratio was off. Then we had dessert at Cool Haus. Overpriced, uninspired cookie filled with ice cream.
2. Medieval times.....crappy food, awesome show.
3. Coopers BBQ in Llano....very good. Loved the burnt ends, smoked chicken, and pork ribs. Liked the Cole slaw and beef ribs. Not a fan of the cobbler or the beans. I prefer a molasses style bean. An the cobbler seemed like cammed fruit.
4. Schilos in San antonio. I don't get the love for this place. Food was mostly average and the service was awful. They wouldn't even allow my husband to swap the type of cheese on his sandwich.
5. Lick ice cream. Creative flavors made with quality ingredients. All five loved it.
More as I go.