Home Cooking

Twist and Chop-type Gadgets


Home Cooking 11

Twist and Chop-type Gadgets

Lila | Mar 19, 2006 07:21 PM

I was watching a cooking show on FoodTV this weekend where the host pulled out this white plastic plunger-type contraption and placed it over some parsley, and voila -- chopped the parsley instantly. He did the same with a bunch of shallots and garlic as well.

I'm not big on kitchen gadgets, but this one looked really cool. Does anyone know what it is called? And is it as great as it looks?

The closest match I've found is the Kuhn Rikon "Twist and Chop" but that has too many pieces to wash for my taste.

Any ideas on where I can find what I'm looking for?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound