I've been reading the posts on here for years, and just finally signed on to ask for some desperately needed help with finding a wedding venue...here are the details:
- Saturday evening in April 2010
- Need a space for dinner and ceremony (preferably within the same location)
- 45 people (approx. 40 adults, 5 children)
- obviously food is VERY important. Must look and taste FABULOUS!
- Would prefer a sitdown dinner but will consider buffet/cocktail if the venue is right
- $4000 budget max. ($90/pp) for venue rental, food, gratuities, taxes, alcohol, other rentals etc.
- Would like a venue that has plenty of light
- Prefer a venue that is within Toronto (we have out of town guests and do not want them to have to travel far after traveling just to get to Toronto!)
Hopefully I didn't forget anything. We have looked at plenty of spots and just haven't found the perfect one! Hopefully one of you might know of an affordable place off the beaten path that we haven't looked into yet. Thanks for your help Chowhounds!