Hi wife and I will be visiting Sydney for 13 days in late May. We are staying at the Swissotel in the CBD and will be her first time in Australia (I lived in Sydney for 3 months). Wanted some feedback on this preliminary itinerary so any thoughts are welcome.
- Sixpenny (degustation)
- Sepia (degustation)
- Longrain - which location?
- Billy Kwong - banquet menu better for two people?
- Ms G's - how crazy do the waits get?
- Lucio Pizza - worthy of a meal considering we're from New York/Brooklyn and have some very good Neopolitan style pizzas?
- Fix St James - need a solo meal while wife is away for a hen's party in Hunter Valley
- Cafe Paci - former cdc of Marque, has anyone been?
- Sagra - good review by Pat Nurse in Gourmetraveller
- Quay - booked but specified request for table by window and was told a tables had a "good view." Tempted to reply specify seating in the Tower?
- Din Tai Fung - know its a chain but IMO one of the better ones especially for their XLB
- Mr Crackles - popular with the bloggers, anyone been?
- NaruOne - strictly for their fried chicken
- Rockpool Bar & Grill - want to try the D Blackmore Wagyu burger vs our Black Label at Minetta Tavern
- Spice I Am - best location?
- Moon Park - ex-Claude's take on Modern Korean looks interesting
- Four in Hand vs 4Fourteen for a solo meal
- Gumshara Ramen - good or nothing special compared to Ippudo?
- Devon Cafe
- Paramount Coffee Project
- Three Williams
- Reuben Hills
- Kepos St Kitchen
- Excesior Jones
- Eau de Vie - $20 cocktails worth it?
Thanks in advance and I appreciate all of your help.
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 36
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 9 months ago | 2