I'm going to Singapore for the first time in about 7 yrs and I'm only going to be there for about 3 days. So, I want to get all the classics, here's what i'm tenatively planning, but i'm happy to hear any other "must eat" type places or places that are better than the place i'm planning going:
- chili crab / black pepper crab: Eng Seng Restaurant...btw does anyone know if they moved or if they are still on joo chiat place and still road? I read somewhere that they might have moved. Also, what's their phone #? If i remember right you need to reserve crabs and show up early
- bah kuh teh: Ng Ah Sio; also, i think this place is not that convenient to get to is that right?
- hainan chicken rice: tian tian hainan chicken rice
- bak chor mee: Tai Hua
- laksa: i'm not really sure where to go for the best version of this?
- sup tulong: Stall No. 13, Golden Mile Food Cente
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 2 months ago | 0
Updated 16 days ago | 35
Updated 8 days ago | 26
Updated 14 days ago | 25