Home Cooking

Seeking onion roll topping


Home Cooking 16

Seeking onion roll topping

greygarious | May 11, 2009 12:40 PM

I am looking for a source for the type of browned onion bits you see on the tops of storebought onion rolls and bagels, but I don't know what the correct name is. Does anyone know what it's called and where to order it?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound