Hello All--Haven't posted in a while (don't eat out as much, kids, etc) but thought I'd mention my experience last night.
1. Snails--Tasty, good texture, maybe a little bland in flavor, but a nice oil/garlic sauce to mop up with good bread.
2. Mussels--Large meaty specimens, delightful wine sauce, generous portion. Terrific.
1. Salmon--Moist, mildly flavored (probably farmed), baked in parchment. Pleasant.
2. Duck Confit--Not Good; despite reputation that it was good. Small, anemic looking specimen. Too much fat, not enough meat, etc. Acccompanying fries and salad were, however, good.
1. Crepe--Don't bother. Tough, small, a little cream and Hersheys syrup.
2. Chocolate Mousse--Great. Decadent, creamy, deeply flavored. With a delightful madelaine on the side.
Uneven, but some really nice items as described above. Also consider that if you order the most expensive items it'll only add up to $37 on the regular menu; $30 if you order the least expensive items. Therefore, you might consider just ordering off the regular menu.
P.S.The kids menu was very nice. Beverage, chicken or salmon (with pasta or fries), and dessert for $5.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to have it myself.