Taking my husband on a surprise 40th birthday trip to Las Vegas Feb 17-19. Asked him what kind of food he wanted on his birthday, and his reply was, "Italian, of course!"
He thinks that means one our favorite Italian restaurants (Tutti Santi in Mesa, AZ, or La Stalla in Chandler, AZ).
I've searched and read Chowhound posts for weeks to get ideas for this dinner. At least it's been narrowed down to Italian, but I'm still undecided.
1) Close proximity to Caesar's Palace I know there are probably more and/or better Italian options farther away, but I'd like to stay near Caesar's, or at least on the strip.
2) Price for two with cocktails & tip < $300.
3) Good Italian food.
4) Quiet, romantic atmosphere. Really don't want a loud, crowded dining room.
Any recommendations that meet any or most of these criteria would be greatly appreciated! Even telling me that there's nothing that will meet all my criteria would be helpful.
Currently under consideration:
- B&B Ristorante (Venetian)
- Fiamma Trattoria (MGM)
- The Grill at Valentino (Venetian)
- Enoteca San Marco (Venetian)
- Rao's (Caesar's)
So, Chowhounders, can you please help me with some pros and cons? Thanks in advance!
by Anna Hecht | It’s easy to beeline right for the peanut butter cups and frozen food at Trader Joe’s (not to mention...
by Daphne Chen | Calling all seafood lovers! Whether or not you observe Lent, you'll want to try these delicious fried...
by Hana Asbrink | Welcome to Chowhound's Table Talk podcast, where Executive Editor Hana Asbrink chats with some of...
by Amy Schulman | In the many decades that journalist and activist Toni Tipton-Martin watched the media cover African...