A group of about 6-7 people will be visiting SFO (actually staying in San Jose) over the memorial day weekend. I've tried to put together a list of dining options and am looking for some advice on filling in the missing pieces (esp. if a place is better for Lunch over Dinner or vice versa). The criterion for choosing is, a) Delicious food, b) Non repetition of flavors, c) Something that is either not available (or hard to obtain) in NYC., d) One of us is a vegetarian so need something for him :), e) Would prefer most meals to be < $30-$35, 1 or 2 can be fancier.
1. Burmese Kitchen
2. Canteen: Is dinner better that Lunch?
3. R&G Lounge: Is this worth it if we're not very interested in the S&P crab? If not, are there other Chinese places that I should go to, considering, SFO Chinese is supposed to trump NYCs?
4. Slanted Door: Lunch
5. Aziza: Dinner
6. Need some help in deciding between Lar Mar and Limon for Peruvian
8. Poc Chuc
9. Blue Bottle Coffee
10. Humphrey Slocombe and Bi-Rite
11. Ferry Plaza Farmers Market (Saturday morning): Need a lunch place after this.
12. Taqueria Cancun and La Taqueria
13. Take back some bread from Acme / Tartine
Considered La Ciccia, Bar Crudo and Incanto but the ones above just seemed more appealing to my palate :) I need to fit in 1 late night (around 11:00 PM) meal, 4 lunches and 3 dinners in the above (Fri night to Tue morning). Would appreciate any recommendations, suggestions, etc.
Ferry Slip, San Francisco, CA 94111
291 30th Street, San Francisco, CA 94131
1015 Battery St., San Francisco, CA 94111
655 Divisadero Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
2889 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
524 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
One Ferry Building, 200 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA
2886 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Blue Bottle Cafe
66 Mint St, San Francisco, CA 94103
1003 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 2 months ago | 4
Updated 7 months ago | 13
Updated 5 months ago | 4
Updated 4 months ago | 28