I'm looking for a decent (not spectacular) restaurant for a group of up to 50, for an evening dinner in mid-December.
Note that the group is not looking for a "dining experience." It's about getting a decent meal at a reasonable price in a location that is group-friendly.
Specifically, we're looking for a restaurant that can offer the following:
- Experience accomodating groups. (Special group menu OK)
- Priced in the range of $25 per person (not including wine). BYOW ideal!
- Low noise level so people can hear when the group is addressed (there will be brief speeches and such)
- Easy to get to (i.e., centrally located OR very close to a Metro station)
- Able to accomodate vegetarians
All suggestions appresciated... Thanks!