My family will be in Anaheim in February, and planning to have dinner with my cousin who lives in Santa Barbara. I'm looking for a recommendation for a place that:
1. We can get a reservation for 8 people on a Thursday night (probably around 6pm or so)
2. Is slightly closer to Santa Barbara than Anaheim - near the 101 or 405? I know traffic at rush hour will be crazy, so I'm trying to minimize extra driving time - we will have more flexibility than my cousin.
3. Has good food that will please a variety of palates, including vegetarian and meat options
4. Not crazy loud - we'd like to be able to hear each other talk
5. Mid-range price ($15-$30 entrees). Price range isn't critical, but an indication of what I'm expecting.
Thank you for any ideas and feedback!