New! Chowhound Cities: Satisfy your curiosity and your palate. Explore Cities
Home Cooking 1

question from pepper amateur

melon | Nov 30, 2005 10:28 AM

What are those long, skinny, light green, curly, wrinkly peppers called? They are somewhat hot, but the heat seems to be in the seeds mostly. I tried looking for pictures on Google but can't seem to come to a conclusion.
I have a whole bunch of them and a whole bunch of tomatoes sitting in a bowl looking pretty and I don't know what to do with them.

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound