Okay, I've been cooking for 20 years and don't have a complete set of pots and pans. What I do have are the following:
1) 1 cast iron skillet (12 inches)
2) 1 cast iron dutch oven (12 inches)
3) 1 copper saute pan -- the rounded kind, about 10 inches in diameter
4) 2 copper saucepans (6 and 10 inches I think)
5) 1 Calpholon stock pot (boil pasta and potatoesin this)
6) 1 really big stock pot (make stock in this) that's white but something else underneath
and then assorted teflon style skillets and griddles that have wiggly handles and lots of scratches.
So what I really need are some good skillets/pans and pots. What should I get? I see Calpholon, Circulon, and Anolon all over the place. What are the differences, which are the best?
I know I sound like a complete ignoramus on the subject, but that's only because I am.
I did do a Control-F search on this board and found nothing.
Thanks in advance.