Tried Plum in Bayside for the first time.
* Liked the somewhat modern design
* Filet Mignon was solid
* Excellent chocolate soufle
* Friendly service
* Nice restrooms
* Music was loud- not a fan of screaming at the people across from me
* Their version of Ceviche was disappointing
* Long wait for food (although there weren't many people there) and appetizers were not served at the same time
* Berry mojito- too much berry, too little mojito
* Relatively high prices for what it is
Overall- you will be able to live a fulfilling life if you never eat at Plum. It's just ok.