I guess we live within the delivery zone of Pizza Land, for we recently received a flyer for this fascinating sounding place in the 7000 block of Burnet Rd. The menu states that "this is the first Halal food place in Austin".
They offer, apparently, rather a wide range of menu items:
- Pizzas (including one with gyro meat)
- Chicken nuggets and wings
- Indian (seven fairly uncommon dishes, can only be ordered in advance)
- Chinese (fried rice dishes only, can only be ordered in advance)
- Desserts: baklava, cheese cake
Open until 3 am weeknights and 5 am weekends, and they deliver. Wow.
I think I will stop by soon just to investigate the ownership of this place. I'll report back if I actually try anything.
Updated 2 years ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 24
Updated 2 years ago | 6
Updated 9 days ago | 26