I'm about to begin a survey of American style ice cream shops -- places that serve sundaes, milkshakes, etc. I've actually put up the introduction or prelude to the survey with a report on Pix's 2nd Annual Ice Cream Social, which was great again. (See link.) You shouldn't miss it next year.
Here's the list with Kristi's suggestion added that I made before. No one really commented. Anyone know anything about these? Or have comments? Anyone know if any are making their own ice cream?
* Scooters: 3312 SE Belmont St
* Dairy Queen: 5605 SE Division St
* Mike's Drive-In:
-- 1707 SE Tenino St
-- 3045 SE Harrison St, Milwaukie
-- 905 7th St, Oregon City
* Lew's Drive-In: 14911 SE McLoughlin, Milwaukie
* Dewey's Frozen Custard: 51 S State St, Lake Oswego
* Tillamook Creamery: 37 A Ave, Lake Oswego
* Boppin' Bo's: 7809 NE Vancouver Plaza Dr #110, Vancouver
* Sheridan's Frozen Custard: 14389 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver
* Jem 100: 208 N Main, Newberg
* Penguin's Cafe 'n Ice Cream Shoppe: 217 W Main, Carlton
* Serendipity Ice Cream, 502 East Third St, McMinnville