Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Nadine Levy Redzepi of Downtime: Deliciousness at Home | Ask Your Questions Now ›


Sauté Pans

does a pan with these specs exist?


Cookware 24

does a pan with these specs exist?

jedovaty | Aug 29, 2012 04:23 PM

I would like a large pan similar to a saute pan, that has softly curved/angled sides instead of straight up/down, similar to a fry pan, but taller.

Bonus points if it has a lid with a bit of doming to it.

Would I be looking at a circular au gratin pan? Or.. ? Does it exist?

No brands, just looking for name/style of this. Many thanks!

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound