3 SuggestionsExpand Map
Hello guys. I'm coming in from NYC on either 9/12 or 9/19 and I've never dined out in Connecticut before so I need your help from the fellow locals. I'm looking for any [FRESH & LOCAL!!!] restaurants along CT shoreline or by a beautiful water/river area for my anniversary.
- LOCAL restaurant (no big scale or commercialized place)
- by the beachfront/waterfront (MUST HAVE BODY OF WATER VIEW)
- FRESH SEAFOOD
- does not have to be romantic setting but it is acceptable
- 2 hour drive from NYC (New Haven is the furthest east I can travel)
- Dinner will be at around 7.
- Price range: $-$$$
by Jen Wheeler | Looking for some easy 4th of July dessert ideas that are ideal for grilling season? Look no further...
by David Watsky | You're well on your way to a great grilling season with our 13 most popular BBQ recipes and even a...
by Joey Skladany | Ladies and gentlemen, may we present to you the wine pop, a.k.a. your new favorite (and innovative...
by Amy Schulman | Best friends Malaka Wilson-Greene and Erica Freeman didn’t expect to land in the baking world. The...