- I'm a woman attending a 3-day seminar (Fri-Sun) near MCO next month.
- Staying in the hotel sprawl just east of 436 and north of Beeline.
- I'm a NYC transplant living in DC, so Hooters, Fridays, Wafflehouse, Crystal Burger, etc won't cut it.
- I've got a shuttle back and forth from the airport, and no car. How much (and how safe) is a cab downtown? If so where should I go and how easy is it to get a cab home?
- I've got a refrigerator and a microwave, no room serivce.
What frightens me:
- My husband used to live in Winter Park. When I asked him about this area he recalled nothing but tattoo parlors being there. (That was 20 years ago, LOL)
The location has many street names with golf themes.... do I per chance smell a steakhouse with a long wooden bar nearby?
Thank's y'all !!!! (Despite living in DC, this is the extent of my so-caled "Southern Charm")
Updated 2 years ago | 3
Updated 18 days ago | 19
Updated 24 days ago | 14
Updated 26 days ago | 14
Updated 20 days ago | 17