We selected Noble Culinary Creations to cater our wedding at the St. Lawrence Market. The food was truly outstanding. We had a hors d'oeuvres and three course meal for about 35 guests, and then were joined by about 30 moe guests for cocktails and snacks.
For hors d'oeuvres, we had:
- Tequila lamb chopsicles;
- Seared tuna with hoisin;
- Peppadew peppers with bocconcini; and
- Beet and asiago glass noodle roll.
For dinner, we had:
- A tomato salad with Quebec soft cheese;
- Smoked black cod with parnsip and potato puree, kumquat chutney and tom yum broth; and
- Seared duck breast with blackberries, spinach and polentat cake.
Tina and Chef Noble also threw in a palate-cleanser of lemon sorbet and sparkling wine to boot.
For snacks, we had:
- A cheese plate;
- Pastrami sandwiches;
- Fish and wedges;
- Soba noodles; and
- Beef shortribs on mashed potatoes with onion rings.
The food was a perfect mix of high brow and low brow. Noble was able to excel at both. All of our guests absolutely raved about the food and the service. I had a few guests with very specific dietary restrictions, and the staff at Noble handled it so seamlessly. Noble also handled the order for rentals as well as decorated the venue for us (e.g. tables, candles, etc.). They also provided us with a list of beverages that we would need so that we could supply our own bar, which helped us keep the wedding within budget. If you happen to be looking for a caterer for any event, I hardily recommend Noble Culinary Creations.
St. Lawrence Market
92 Front St E, Toronto, ON M5E, CA
127 Manville Rd, Toronto, ON M1L, CA