My recent BBQ experiences have me wanting to catalogue the MSP "seasonal chow highlights". SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!
1. Corn roast behind El Burrito Mercado in St. Paul.
2. Pastor Hamilton's BBQ (Fridays or Saturdays (?) on the East Side)
3. Ribs and BBQ sandwiches at I-94 Rogers exit (until June) then butcher shop in Dayton (moves in June).
4. Occasional taco/pupusa truck in front of the incredible Don Pancho's Panaderia/Pasteleria right by EBM in St. Paul. (spotted at noon on a Thursday in April...not sure how often it's there.)
5. Scout troops/sports teams etc. serving really great (mouth-burning) brats and cold pop outside Von Hansen's in Apple Valley on weekends (northwest corner of Cedar Ave and County 42 intersection).
6. Tin Fish at Lake Calhoun (are they open regularly yet?).