I'm currently obsessed with papaya salad. I want to eat it every day. (Or at least every week.)
I love papaya salad. I love it plain. I love it with crispy dried beef. I love it with lettuce leaves. I love it with green beans. I love papaya salad prepared Thai style, Vietnamese style, and Lao style. I just plain love papaya salad!
I'm trying to list all the Twin Cities restaurants that serve papaya salad, so I can visit them all and pick a favorite.
Here's my list so far:
- Jasmine Deli - Uptown (2532 Nicollet Ave, Mpls)
- Jasmine Orchid - Stadium Village (304 Oak Street SE, Mpls)
- Ketsana's Thai Restaurant (7545 Lyndale Ave S, Richfield)
- Pho Ca Dao (439 University Ave, St. Paul)
- Thai Bazil (704 University Ave, St. Paul)
- True Thai (2627 East Franklin Ave, Mpls)
- Va Lor Super Excellent Papaya Salad (371 University Ave, St. Paul)
What's missng from my list? (May's Deli, for one - I almost went looking for it today, but was waylaid by Jasmine Orchid.)
What is your favorite place for papaya salad?