Hi, I am relocating (part-time for now) to Templeton. I have been up there a fair amount so am familiar with the usual suspects, i.e., Artisan, Villa Creek, The Range (my favorite), McPhee's, etc. Beyond that, I don't know very much so have lots of questions:
1) Where can you get decent pizza, if anywhere?
2) What are some good places to buy sandwiches?
3) Are there casual dining options--particularly places that might offer takeout--that are particularly good, in Paso or Templeton?
4) I buy my fish at Pier 46 but don't have a go-to place to buy steaks and other meat, other than the Templeton Farmer's Market on Sat. morning, which I sometimes miss. Ideas?
5) My favorite wineries are Villa Creek, Tablas Creek and Linne Calodo. I also enjoy L'Aventure (though pricey) and Booker. What other great ones am I missing? Over the years I have been to Denner, Lone Madrone, Cass, Whalebone, Halter Ranch, Adelaida, Opolo, Jack Creek and Justin.
If you have suggestions re any of the above, I'd love to hear them. Thanks so much.