Home Cooking



Home Cooking 3


Cheesehead in recovery | Dec 31, 2005 08:43 PM

My grandmother used to make all kinds of desserts from a product called Milnot. I think its parve - sweet liquid that replaces condensed milk. I have some of her old recipies, but can't figure out what to use in place of the Milnot.. Its not that old..maybe from the 1980's but she would have to get in in Florida, and bring it us in Wisconsin. Any suggestions on where to get Milnot or what to use as a subsitute?

Want to stay up to date with this post?

Recommended From Chowhound